Cabins include microwave, mini-refrigerator, coffee fixins and linens are furnished in all cabins.
Cabins with Breakfast & Dinner:
$108.00 single / $140.00 double per night
Children 3-12 $30.00 per day
**Dogs: $10.00 per dog per day in the cabins**
Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
PRICES DO NOT APPLY FOR ORGANIZED SCHEDULED RIDES.
CABINS WITOUT MEALS
$85.00 single occupancy...$10 each additional person per night
*Maximum of 4 guests per cabin*
*Minimum 2 night stay on weekends*
Minimum 2 night stay on weekends
Minimum 3 night stay on Holiday Weekends
CAMPING WITH MEALS
7 Days Advance Notice Required
Electric and Water Hook-Ups $15.00
* $10.00 per person
* Ages 10 and up - Breakfast $10.00
Children 3-9 -Breakfast $4.00
* Ages 10 and up - Dinner $15.00
* Children 3-9 - Dinner $8.00
Special Dietary needs please contact us.
CAMPING WITHOUT MEALS
Electric & Water Hook Ups, $15.00 per day per site &
$10.00 per person per day per site
Children 3-12 $6.00 per child
*only one camper per site*
HORSE STALL RENTALS
Covered Box Stalls $8.00 per day/night per horse if you clean
There will be an addional $10.00 charge if stalls are not cleaned when you leave.
Shavings are provided at no charge.
$12.00 per adult per day
$8.00 per child 3-12 years
Primitive Camping - No Hook-Ups
$10.00 per adult per day
$5.00 per child 3-12 years
Dogs are allowed but must remain on a leash at all times.
We have restrooms and shower facilities located close to all campgrounds.
Firewood provided at no charge.
NEGATIVE COGGINS TESTS REQUIRED AT CHECK – IN
AND A CERTIFIED HEALTH CERTIFICATE IF YOU ARE FROM OUT OF STATE.
NEGATIVE COGGINS TESTS REQUIRED AT CHECK – IN AND A CERTIFIED HEALTH CERTIFICATE IF YOU ARE FROM OUT OF STATE. NO EXCEPTIONS!
We require a 50% non-refundable deposit for all reservations to be paid within 7 days of making reservation. The balance due at check out. Deposits are not refundable; Cancellations made at least 30 days prior to your intended arrival remain active and can be applied to a future reservation for up to one (1) year from the original planned arrived date. NO REFUNDS!
Guided Trail Rides: Minimum of 2 riders and each rider must be at least 7 year old
Wayne Ride ------------ 1 hour - $30.00
Clint Eastwood Ride---------- 2 hours - $45.00
Ben Johnson Ride------------ ½ day with lunch - $75.00
William Cody Ride------------ All Day with lunch - $95.00
15% discount on 10 or more riders
Personal Guides available for $15.00 per hour
Overnight Trip or Overnight Pack Trip
Ask for details
**Minimum of 4 riders required**
Spend 2 days & 1 night on horseback - exploring the
$175.00 per adult / $150.00 Child 7-12
**$125.00 if you have your own horse**
Please Schedule in Advance
Horse Drawn Wagon Rides
WAGON TRAIN TRIP
Spend 2 days 1 night in a covered Wagon. Venture into history, trek with us along trails in the
Check-in is 3:00 pm Check-out is 11:00 am
* Wi-Fi in main Lodge
* You will need to bring your own feed, hay, water bucket, stall cleaning tools and tack for your horse.
* It is advisable to bring a raincoat & rubber boots.
* Meals will be served between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. for breakfast and 6:00 pm for dinner.
* Our electric hookups are 30-amp breaker.
* All scheduled events are limited to registered guests only.
* All rates are subject to a 5.2% tax
* Summer Season dates are May thru September
* Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day are considered
* Dog owners will be held financially responsible for damage to Brushy Creek property.
* We have a centrally located dump-station.
* Rider weight limit for rental horses is 250 lbs.
* Folks staying in Tee-Pee’s will supply their own bedding.
* Shower/restroom facilities are equipped with mirrors, sinks and electrical outlets for hair dryers.
* Beginning at 11:00 p.m. and continuing until
6:00 a.m. no loud noises or riding. Be mindful of your neighbors.
* We give a 10% discount to Military and MFTHBA Members
* Reservations are strongly suggested for all or our services, We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.